Things I need:
1. A Life
2. More gay men friends. I've been telling the hubs this for years. I love gay men. Always have. Why? Not sure. Maybe because they dress better than I do? I've seen TONS of gay men since moving to Philly. Way more than I ever saw in Las Vegas. Kind of ironic, don't you think? So where I can hang out and make some gay men friends?
3. More purses. There is a Coach Outlet store at the Nevada - California border. I was able to get my purse fix there every six months or so when the family and I would make trips out to the coast. Now, I'm getting bored of my purses. Plus, I could use a little retail therapy. My ass is lonely.
4. Lose 20 pounds of blubber. But then you already knew that.
5. A babysitter. How I'm going to find a good one? I have no freaking clue. The neighbor across the street says she has a great, college-aged babysitter and that I could use her. I just haven't gotten the balls up to go over there and ask for the number. Why? Because I'm shy? Yeah, that's it. You believe me, right?
6. A magazine column. This is my career dream - to have a sassy, advice-driven weekly column. That, and a book deal.