I am pleasantly surprised at the number of quotes everyone guessed correctly. Am I that easy? Wait...don't answer that.
Here's the answers to the ones you didn't get. Any of them surprise you?
1. "Look, It's the African ant eater ritual!" Jenn (Wispywinds) guessed Cant Buy Me Love correctly! Whoo hoo- I love this movie! Dontcha just love the African Ant Eater Ritual at the school dance? That's my favorite part.
2. "Samuel, God bless you. You are good at everything you try to do. I'm sure it'll be the same with fucking." Legends Of The Fall. This quote was uttered by the gorgeous Brad Pitt as 'Tristan'. This is my favorite movie of all time.
3. "Hey you, get your damn hands off her!" Dana, Jeanna and Amanda all got this one right- it's Back to the Future! George McFly is so adorable, wouldn't you agree? I didn't realize this one was so easy.
4. "Am I going MAD, or did the word "think" escape your lips? You were not hired for your brains, you hippopotamic land mass." Jodi got this one- It's The Princess Bride! WTG Jodi!
5. "I don't wanna trust you, Julian, I just want my 50 K, all right?" Jill guessed this one right! It's Less Than Zero...remember that scene with Andrew McCarthy making out with Jamie Gertz in the middle of the road while "Hazy Shade of Winter" played? Or Robert Downey Jr. cracked out of his mind? One of my most favorie movies for sure. WTG Jill!
6. "That boy sure is a runnin fool." Jen guessed Forrest Gump correctly! And BTW Jen, Blue Moon is a wheat beer. :P
7. "Come back to me." Somewhere In Time. 1980. Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. One of the best love stories ever told IMO. It also has the most amazing music soundtrack.
8. "That John Denver's full of shit, man." Come on you guys! I thought this one was easy! It's Dumb And Dumber. Remember when Loyd (Jim Carey) took a wrong turn, and they ended up in Kansas? They were looking out at the FLAT plains and said "I thought the Rocky Mountains were going to be a little rockier than this..." My most loved comedy!
9. "You gotta have two things to win. You gotta have brains and you gotta have balls. Now, you got too much of one and not enough of the other." The Color Of Money. A pool movie. 1986. Sequel to The Hustler (1961). Paul Newman and Tom Cruise- before he turned into an asshole. Great flick if you like that kinda thing.
10. "Look, they wont let her shop. Yeah, like those sales girls in Beverly Hills aren't bigger whores than she is." Gina guessed Pretty Woman for this one, but alas it's NOT correct. Doh! Guess again! Here's a hint: the person was watching Pretty Woman when they said this.
Toni go this one! It's Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion! Like, DUH!
1 day ago